Friday, April 4, 2014

Not a Card

I wanted to try out my new Anna Griffin embossing folders that were recently sold on HSN. Both the folders and dies are very detailed. I used the Cricut and the Close To My Heart "Art Philosphy" cartridge to cut the cutegift box. The paper and pears have been in my stash forever. Finally I added the double bow using JoAnn's fabric "Spool 'O Ribbon." 






I used a different embossing folder for each side. My trusty hot glue gun came in really handy for glueing on the pearls.

Challenge entered
Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - Anything But A Card
Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge -Mother's Day
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Embossing
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons - Anything goes with Ribbon
Hobbybook Designer Challenge - Two or more diecuts
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Showers (Bridal, Baby, Weather..)

Glitter Text Generator

9 comments:

  1. Awesome job! Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully embossed, thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work on this Rachelle, I love all the embossing and those pearls are stunning. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments and Jellypark Friends this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fab project loving the embossing, thanks for sharing at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too cute! I love this, the detailing is so darling! Fabulous job! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs CHallenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachelle! So pretty. I got the same set of AG on Auto Ship, haven't used yet, but you have inspired me! See you over at Frantic Stamper! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful project! Thanks so much for joining us at Jellypark Challenges – hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful :D :D :D I love it :D

    ReplyDelete