Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Golf and Taxes

I am an avid golfer and love all things golf. When Frantic Stamper introduced the Golf Companion die set I knew I had to have it and would use it often. I created this tent card around a Create w/TLC sentiment as the focal point. The design paper is DCWV. I also used a Spellbinder's Nestabilities "Circle" die set and clear acetate paper. I highlighted the die cuts with a Krylon silver paint pen and a small scrap of miscellaneous design paper for the "dress." The "green and flag" is a button from my stash. I'm going to give this to my golf partner and I'm sure she'll love it.




Challenges entered
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party - Dies or Punches
Tuesday Throwdown W- Anything Goes
Brown Sugar – Let's Get Krafty
Sister Act Card Challenge -  Anything Goes
Clean & Simple - sketch 

Glitter Text Generator

2 comments: